Monday, 20 June 2016

2016 Topps Opening Day

The second helping from Big B at Waxaholic -2016 Opening Day! I have two packs of this reasonably priced product, which always includes some interesting inserts such as mascots... not for everyone I would think. 
Heavily loaded with Yankees and Red Sox cards too.

The Red Sox available are:
#7 Brian Johnson RC
#9 Rick Porcello
#77 Xander Bogaerts
#98 Jackie Bradley Jr.
#103 Brock Holt
#112 Mookie Betts
#138 David Ortiz
#139 Dustin Pedroia
#166 Hanley Ramirez
#167 Henry Owens RC
#177 Eduardo Rodriguez

Pack 1:
#OD14 James Shields Padres blue border
#OD47 Kyle Schwarber Cubs
#OD72 Michael Conforto Mets
#OD101 Jose Iglesias Tigers
#OD163 Gerrit Cole Pirates
#OD175 Alex Rios Royals
#M-3 Rally Monkey , I will be honest I had to look this one up!
Pack 2:
#OD66 Sonny Gray Athletics
#OD85 Carlos Carrasco Indians
#OD138 David Ortiz Red Sox
#OD148 Robinson Cano Mariners
#OD162 Frankie Montas Dodgers
#OD200 Bryce Harper Nationals
#HH-13 Joey Votto Reds

Big Dave always a pleasure to find you in a pack!

1 comment:

  1. This is Margaret Jones I am from Georgia USA , I am retired ,January this year I was bankrupted, I had no money to pay , until I found some testimonies online on how Dr Osun helped people win lottery , I contacted him with frustration , Dr Osun gave me winning numbers for two , I played alongside my husband behold we won ($ 77,744,832 ) SEVENTY SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS , I still cant believe that I and my husband are now milliners with the help of Dr OSUN . Thank to you Dr OSUN you are a lottery god . Play lottery with no stress contact Dr Osun on faithfullovespell@yahoo.com , better still call him +2347035519489. His web sites: http://faithfullovespell5.wix.com/lottery and http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

    ReplyDelete