Monday 23 November 2009

2009 UD A Piece of History

Another pack from the Alley family. I really thought about buying a box of these cards primarily for the Historical Moments inserts and not the baseball cards. For a short time I contemplated Paris for a on location box break a la Stale Gum, when I discovered that there was a Eiffel Tower card. Unfortunately a recent psychological survey informed me I am a innovative starter but not a completer/finisher, whatever that may mean. So the break never took place. Doesn't mean I don't still appreciate the historical moments cards .
There are only a few Red Sox cards in the set (Jacoby is one of them). I still need;
10 Josh Beckett
11 David Ortiz
13 Jacoby Ellsbury
14 Jonathan Papelbon
40 Kevin Youkilis
107 Michael Bowden (RC)
138 George Kottaras (RC)
The Pack contained;
#7 Nick Markakis Orioles
#41 Miguel Tejada Astros
#89 B.J.Upton Bay Rays
#143 Fernando Perez Bay Rays
#174 Golden Gate Bridge completed
#194 New Orleans founded
#SS-LB Minute Maid Park 520/999
If you have any of the historical moments cards you are willing to part with I would be very interested.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of these, and a bunch of other red sox that I'd gladly part with, including a nice Ortiz patch card...e-mail me if you're interested ahutch574[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if u are interested i have a daisuke matsuzaka auto stadium scene /75 im willing to part hands with email me at dylanstraw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete